Ok, so here's the wrap up of my last week in My Year of Living Well.
1. It gets easier each day.
2. I wish I had of started 12 months ago (but am comforted that in 12 months time I won't have to say that)
3. Having a super-gadget that whizzes things into different forms is making this new life both easier and fun. Even if blitzing my green smoothie wakes everybody in the house, if not the street.
4. Coming from a perspective of 'health' has changed my thinking for the better. There is no sense of deprivation, which is helpful as I have a highly-tuned deprivation radar and it always results in massive over compensation.
5. Pitted dates are my new favourite friend. So understated and humble. Love those guys.
6. Boiled eggs really are nature's fast food, those marketing people at the Egg board were right.
7. Kale might be a superfood but it is not a patch on baby spinach in the green smoothie arena.
8. Cauliflower rice is right up there with the wheel in terms of life changing inventions.
9. Exercise can be illusive. A bit like a thylacine.
10. Asparagus is the hipster of the veggie isle. So fabulous.
Thanks for reading. Would love you to say hi or wave if you're visiting.
Indigo Kate x