Here's an update.
1. I remain happily free of processed sugar.
2. I remain happily free of dairy.
3. I am having grains only every few days.
4. I am impressed with 1. 2. 3. because it is the most nutso time of the year. Golly-gee-whillakers, between the three different Christmas concerts and the massive fundraiser, I don't know whether I'm Arthur or Martha.
5. Green smoothies are now a quick and essential start to my day.
6. Bolonganise sauce (with lots of veggies) wrapped in a lettuce leaf is a great dinner, a paleo-style taco, if you will.
7. Hayfever makes everything about 200 times harder.
8. It is possible to both undercook and overcook a hard boiled egg. I have run the gauntlet between soggy and rubbery. Tomorrow is another day.
9. Sending the shaggy dog to re-education camp will hopefully do wonderful things for my stress levels, even though I miss her terribly.
10. I'd like to think I'm getting better at the NOW. Just taking each choice mindfully.
Thank you for reading.
Indigo Kate x