Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Day 27 (summary of the last 4 weeks)

Here's an update.

1.  I remain happily free of processed sugar.

2.  I remain happily free of dairy.

3.  I am having grains only every few days.

4.  I am impressed with 1. 2. 3. because it is the most nutso time of the year. Golly-gee-whillakers, between the three different Christmas concerts and the massive fundraiser, I don't know whether I'm Arthur or Martha.

5.  Green smoothies are now a quick and essential start to my day.

6.  Bolonganise sauce (with lots of veggies) wrapped in a lettuce leaf is a great dinner, a paleo-style taco, if you will.

7. Hayfever makes everything about 200 times harder.

8. It is possible to both undercook and overcook a hard boiled egg. I have run the gauntlet between soggy and rubbery. Tomorrow is another day.

9. Sending the shaggy dog to re-education camp will hopefully do wonderful things for my stress levels, even though I miss her terribly.

10.  I'd like to think I'm getting better at the NOW.  Just taking each choice mindfully.

Thank you for reading.

Indigo Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment