Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 9

I had some good advice to put the contents of my green smoothie on a plate before whizzing it into liquid form. This prevents mindlessly adding endless amounts of content.  I have done this for the last 4 mornings and it works well. It means I can think about the fruit/veg combination and adjust it accordingly.  Frozen fruit is definitely best, otherwise the smoothie tends to taste slightly warmed. Green and sludgy is one thing, but green, sludgy and warm is just plain weird.

As soon as I can work out how to insert a photo here, without pulling my hair out in clumps, I'll post my green smoothies on a plate for your visual pleasure.

And no, I did not eat any of the birthday pavlova in circulation for husband's birthday. And yes, I did feel mildly self-righteous about it. Indigo Kate 1. Sugar 0.

Talk soon,

Indigo Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment